Thursday, February 10, 2011

New member to the family!

We have a new member to the family!! His name is Jax. He is 6 weeks old.

  
Sam has had a fear of dogs so we have waited to get one. She saw a small puppy at one of the basketball games at school and just loved it so we decided it was time to get one. She has fallen in love with him!!! So have the rest of us!

We were not expecting to get one as soon as we did, but a friend called us about him and we just couldn't say no. So we have had him for 2 weeks now. He is really a sweet little guy but very feisty!

Yesterday around noon it started to snow again and we received about 6 inches when it was all said and done. Snow is pretty but we have had enough for the year! I think this is the 3rd or 4th snow we have had. The 2nd big snow of the year. It's so unusual for us to get any snow so we are a little shocked about it all this year.

Sam started running fever yesterday morning, so once again she is unable to go out and play in the snow. Garrett has been out playing in it a good bit today. And of course Jax has had his first experience with the snow. He was not sure about it at first but he has enjoyed pouncing and playing in the snow. He is so cute in it. The snow is deeper than he is tall in some places but he keeps playing!!




I am really ready for us to have warmer weather! Getting excited about baseball season just around the corner. Soon our lives will consist of baseball, baseball and more baseball. I LOVE IT!!! I love to watch Garrett play sports. He is such a competitive player and I guess you could say that I am a competitive mother as well.

Until next time, I hope you all stay warm in this cold weather.

1 comment:

  1. I did not know that you had a blog, YAY. I saw that you were a follower of mine and then found yours from Mandy's...how fun. I really enjoy it. My in-laws live in Maryland, so it's really the only way that I can keep them up to date on our day to day happenings! My camera is on the blink now, so I might get a little behind...

    ReplyDelete